Your supervisor has got the responsibility to introduce you and show you the way around the department. The administration office is located on the 4th floor.

Room C410 will help in regards to your employment contract.

Helmi Frejman can help you with your student registration if you are a PhD student. If you are a master student please contact Paula Jokkela at KÖL (Chemistry Section).

Contact Rolf Eriksson for your University account, i.e. log in details for your computer and web access.

For more information on how to get started at MMK please visist Get started at MMK