Invoices and Expense Claims


Invoices need to be sent to the University's scanning central in order for them to be processed. This is where the invoices gets allocated to the different departments, therefore it is important you include the department number and your names as a reference.

Whom to contact

People who can assist you with your questions in this matter

Finance and economy

Payment information

Attention! Always use reference number 432 + your name.

What is Primula?

The personnel administration system at Stockholm University is called Primula. The Human Resources Office is responsible for the system.