Forms in alphabetic order

Credit transfer (for PhD studies)

 Credit transfer(.doc) (266 Kb)

Master Degree Project Forms

All below documents in a single pdf:  Degree Project Information 2015 (256 Kb)

Research Project/Degree project (undegraduate level), Evaluation Form

 Research Project/Degree project (undegraduate level), Evaluation Form 2015 (PDF) (115 Kb)

 Research Project/Degree project (undegraduate level), Evaluation Form 2015 (DOC) (139 Kb)

Scholarship application form

 Scholarship application form(.doc) (30 Kb)

Usage of Mercury

 Usage of Mercury(.doc) (50 Kb)

Change of Subject (PhD)

 Application Form PhD (43 Kb)

Other frequently used forms

Licentiate and Doctor Degree Certificate Application

Application form (new window) for certificate. The form can be filled out directly in the browser and then printed, however the information might not follow when document is saved.

When to use the HR system Primula?

To apply for VAB (Vård av barn/Care of sick child), sick leave and/or time off e.g. for holiday etc, register in Primula (new window).

For leave of absence, parental leave (other than VAB) or other type of leave, please use this application form for leave  SU 9031(.pdf) (125 Kb) (new window) and fill in all necessary information about your leave. If you have any questions please contact Tatiana Bulavina.